Tuesday 19 February 2013

Spreading the Love...

My sister had a baby girl the other day. The little one is my third godchild and also has my name as her middle name, which makes it even more special.

My sister asked for simple baby grows as it can get very hot at this time of the year in this part of the world. So, I bought some baby grows and vests, and added a few personal touches.

The first one was a plain pink baby grow.



With a little bit of yarn, some buttons and a piece of ribbon, it was transformed to this:

























Some vests received similar crochet treatment...


in a soft pinkish brown...
some red to add some love...


a cow to add a bit of humour...

And an owl so that she will be wise
one day
(that is beyond her teenage years...)


Make an occasion of a baby shower!





No comments:

Post a Comment